Complaint Review: columbia house video

• Submitted: Mon, November 04, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, November 04, 2002

• Reported By:ontario or
columbia house video
1400 north fruitridge ave Terre Haute, Indiana U.S.A.

Columbia House video ripoff Terre Haute Indiana

They charged me for something i didn't order .....

I recieved a statement from a collection agency saying that I owe columbia house video a past due balance of $ 68.96 I never ordered from them and don't know how they even got my name. I looked for a web site for them so that i could dipute this matter, and they don't have any thing to use to contact them.

Now my credit is bad because of them. They are the biggest rip-off in history and the world. All they want is the green stuff MONEY!!! Now I don't even know how to get out of this mess. Let me give you advice DON"T BUY FROM COLUMBIA HOUSE ever. Thank You

leola
ontario, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2002 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/columbia-house-video/Terre-Haute-Indiana-47811/Columbia-House-video-ripoff-Terre-Haute-Indiana-34227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on columbia house video