poem

Complaint Review: Columbia Marketing and Management Group AND Everyday Enterprises

• Submitted: Tue, December 03, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, December 03, 2013

• Reported By: colorlessgreenideas — Columbia South Carolina
Columbia Marketing and Management Group AND Everyday Enterprises
2712 Middleburg Drive Suite 216 Columbia, South Carolina USA
  • Phone: 803-252-0030 and 803-237-
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Columbia Marketing and Management Group AND Everyday Enterprises Seems really shady Columbia South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Been had by them too

Called me to set up appointment from two separate numbers. E-mailed me from two separate e-mail addresses. Same girl on the phone. Why would you schedule me twice on the same day? Under different companies? Good thing I looked them up and stumbled upon this. This is ridiculous. I thought it was strange that a company said they liked my resume in an e-mail without me ever having sent it to them, and then asking me to bring a copy. They have no website for one company and a vague, generic one for the other. Seems like a bad idea, especially with the usual sales pitch scheme. Thank you, but no thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Columbia-Marketing-and-Management-Group-AND-Everyday-Enterprises/Columbia-South-Carolina-29204/Columbia-Marketing-and-Management-Group-AND-Everyday-Enterprises-Seems-really-shady-Colum-1104113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Columbia Marketing and Management Group AND Everyday Enterprises

Been had by them too

AUTHOR: Aggrieved - ()

I turned up for an interview with "Every Day Enterprises". Actually, two - on separate weeks.

Same mode of operation in both - they had a smartly-dressed fellow in a suit both times. Same suit, same shirt, same tie. I wonder if he ever washed them.

The office had the feeling of something very temporary - one of the daily rented shoebox offices with rented furnature.

Anyway, the upshot was that they wanted me to flog their junk door-to-door. I'd applied for a managerial position but they had no such position. They wanted everybody to start at the botton flogging stuff door to door so that we understood how the company worked. Then they would promote me after 2 weeks. Yeah, right!

At the end of the "interview" which was more of a hard sell, I asked "what prospects for advancement exist within this company", which is a pretty standard question. The guy spluttered and had to think fast. I knew there were no prospects and had almost called him on his scam and walked out. Anyway, it transpired that I'd have to work 6 months as a salesman and then I'd be promoted if it was merited. LOL.

These guys call themselves various different names.

Every Day Enterprises is Columbia Marketing Group and a host of other names.