Complaint Review: comacast

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: vansoosten — Hallandale Beach Florida United States of America
comacast
141 nw 16th st pompano beach, Florida United States of America

comacast comcast cable billing problems over charges pompano beach, Florida

I received a bill tonight when I got home, for almost 3 months of internet and phone charges, I went on line on the 24th of october  and I had a 0 balance because I wanted to pay my bill, I did not htink other wise then when I received my bill it showed that  on 09/25/12 it had  a negative payment of -76.62 eft reversal then on 10/04/2012 a eft payment of -76.62 .. I called the 1-800- number they where closed I went on line and typed in all my payments I paid on 09/25/2012 and then 10/04/2012  now they said I had a bank over draft that is not right I paid on line and it gave my a confirmation on both payments, now the bill shows I have a late fee of 8.00 and a 30.00 return check fee on 10/02/2012 ... and they want me to pay 196.30  this is absurd the person I was typing too said I need to call the bank because it is there problem and mine not comcast after I told him when I went on line on the 24th of october 7 days a go it said I had a 0 balance,, I went on line because I am on social security and pay all my bills when I receive my check... this happens like every 6 months and finally I am tired of comcast trying to rip me off again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/comacast/pompano-beach-Florida-33060/comacast-comcast-cable-billing-problems-over-charges-pompano-beach-Florida-963527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on comacast