Complaint Review: comast

• Submitted: Fri, May 27, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, May 27, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — houston Texas U.S.A.
comast
houston, Texas United States of America

comast andrew Mc Folling comast..Liars,and a ripoff houston, Texas

i switched to comast because they offered me a better deal. Worse mistake. They started off by changing my install date and the tech was two hours late. When he did get here he sat on my couch talking ti his friends . He ran the cable up and down my walls and putting a whole lot of holes in the walls , he didnt ask if it was ok to do it.He didnt hook up any of the stuff he was suppose to. He told us there was a outage in are area and left.When we called comcast back they kept telling us more lies, tryonh to offer us free stuff to stay with them. They where suppsoe to hook up three t.vs with boxes they only hooked up one. These people r so stupid i told them they needed to come and get there stuff and they refuse. There tech unhooked my satalite with out my perimission. Needless to say comcast sucks dont sign up with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2011 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/comast/houston-Texas-77034/comast-andrew-Mc-Folling-comastLiarsand-a-ripoff-houston-Texas-734001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on comast