Complaint Review: Combined Transport Cardmoore Trucking

• Updated: Wed, July 21, 2010

• Reported By: J Pearson — Sparks Nevada United States of America
Combined Transport Cardmoore Trucking
crater Lake Central Point, Oregon United States of America

Combined Transport Cardmoore Trucking Card Moore trucking Lied about the work that I would have and the revenue that was to be made Central Point, Oregon

I was an Owner Operator with Combined Transport for almost 3 years.I started off with a 7 axle truck/trailer.The freight started to disappear.I went and talked to Mike Card the heavy haul supervisor/owner.He told me that if I bought one of their 2+2+2 trailers that I would be very busy and make a great deal of money.So I did and almost right off the bat I knew it was not going to happen.First I was told that the trailer was not the right type of trailer for the fleet( it just came out of their fleet).I was always given cheap loads that went thru states that cost lots of money (permits, escorts etc.) so most of my profit was eaten up.I did this for over 6 months and only had 1 load that paid any real money.In the contract it states that I get 83% of the gross.That also includes 83% of fuel surcharge.And I pay 100% for escorts and permits.It also says that if you turn in your paperwork by friday you get paid the next friday.It never said when we get paid you get paid.I had to wait for 7 days on a load.the customer signed for7 days of layover pay at $500 a day.That paperwork was turned in the week of Thanksgiving.The last load that I delivered was a couple of days before Christmas.I called everyday at least once to see what kind of loads were there.So the first week of February I left.I was not paid for my stand by time for weeks after I left and then it was for 83%..and never got my $1,000 escrow back...So when I left in feb I recouped some of my money owed..So Mike Card put on my DAC report that I was a no show, was fired and misappropriated company funds...All Mike Card wanted to do was sell me this trailer.He didn't care about getting me loads . I had to also put an additional $15,000in it to be legal. Replacing all of the brake drums,shoes,bushings and other work. DO NOT WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE OR BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. Or you will be sorry you did...I don't think you want the headache...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2010 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Combined-Transport-Cardmoore-Trucking/Central-Point-Oregon-/Combined-Transport-Cardmoore-Trucking-Card-Moore-trucking-Lied-about-the-work-that-I-would-625820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Combined Transport Cardmoore Trucking