Complaint Review: COMCAST BUSINESS

• Submitted: Thu, March 20, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: DUSTY — JUNCTION CITY Oregon
9602 S 300 W STE B SANDY, Utah USA

Consumers beware and understand what your signing!  It may not be what the sales person tells you on the phone.  Be aware that if you sign a 2 yr contract for business services such as cable, phone, and/or internet, and if you move, the only way Comcast will transfer your service is if you sign up for a new 2yr contract from the day of the move!  They say they don't have any way to amend an existing contract or offer you a term based on the remainder of your original contract.

I closed my business November 15, 2013.  I moved my computer home to my apt. and transfered the service but Comcast started me on a new 2yr business contract from the date I closed my business.

They tell me that the person that moves in to my orignal business location can sign to take over my contract, but first I have to transfer the service from my apt back to the original store location in order for the new business owner to do that.  Problem is, I have to sign up to start a new 2yr contract from the date of the transfer.  So folks, BE AWARE, if you move a business service, you have to commit to a whole new contract whether you are still in business using the service or not!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMCAST-BUSINESS/SANDY-Utah-84070-3302/COMCAST-BUSINESS-XFINITY-BLACKMAIL-CONTRACTS-DESPERATE-FOR-FUNDS-SANDY-Utah-1132296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMCAST BUSINESS