Complaint Review: Comcast Collections Department

• Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: ComcastRipOff — Orlando Florida
Comcast Collections Department
Orlando, Florida USA

Comcast Collections Department Bruce Freeman, Cassidy Jones Rude - Fraudulent Billing - Unwilling to Work it Out Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: NO!

*Consumer Comment: Did you do any pay per view?

Comcast is the biggest thieves in the world. They come up with magical charges and make it so hard for you to get actual help that you just cave and pay it. Case and Point, I have $99 triple play combo. With my HD/DVR and stuff it is about $130/mo TOTAL. My bill right now due is over $500! Now Comcast will shut my services off if I do not pay my past due balance. So, how could it get to over $500? Well, speaking with customer support and collections Bruce Freeman and Cassidy Jones - they try to break it down and then go....Well, sorry I have to get you over to billing. I am like, so what are you here for? They say we can setup payment arrangements. I go - sure let's do it. I will pay on the 31st my bill after I get this straightened out but I do not want my services cut off in the meantime. They say they can do a post dated check. Are you serious? Post Date a check for fraudulent charges on my bill? I am not going to pay $500 for cable bill for last 2 months.

IF you are thinking of going with comcast - run fast! they are terrible!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast-Collections-Department/Orlando-Florida-32811/Comcast-Collections-Department-Bruce-Freeman-Cassidy-Jones-Rude-Fraudulent-Billing-U-1075578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast Collections Department

AUTHOR: ComcastRipOff - ()

Absolutely No Pay Per View or anything. They made up some mysterious charges. Saying Pro-ration when I switched from $69/mo plan to $99/mo.

-MD

Did you do any pay per view?

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

Do you the only person who uses the service? Is there any one else who is sharing your service (such as your children, etc.)? Also, when you watch anything, did you accept any pay per view? You need to get the detail of charges because it is very unusual. Collection department will not care for detail charges because they earn their commission by getting customers paid the bills.