Complaint Review: Comcast Xfinity

• Reported By: Laurie — Battle Creek Michigan
Comcast Xfinity
168 N Woodlawn Ave. Battle Creek, Michigan USA

Comcast Xfinity Fees for Check over the phone Battle Creek Michigan

*Author of original report: Rude!

*Consumer Comment: Decision Time

I called Comcast to make arrangements on my bill and was told I had to give a post dated check which I did.  I was told the amount to be taken from my bank account and planned for that.  They then added a phone payment fee which they neglected to tell me about.  This caused me to get a $9 fee from my bank for transferring money from my savings and a $38 fee for the NSF.

I called Comcast and was told all they could do was credit me the fee they charged and I would have to deal with my bank for the rest.  So they take more money than they tell you about then tell you that you are on your own for the bank fess they have cost you.

They made it sound like it was my fault because I didn't have enough money in my account for them to steal.  I am a single mother and have to plan how much is being paid each week on bills.  I cannot afford for people to take more and cost me fees.  My grocery money for the week was now cut in half.  I'm so glad my kids get to go hungry for this greedy corporation to make bigger profits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast-Xfinity/Battle-Creek-Michigan-49037/Comcast-Xfinity-Fees-for-Check-over-the-phone-Battle-Creek-Michigan-1078577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast Xfinity

Rude!

AUTHOR: Laurie - ()

If the cable company hadn't took unautharized money from my account and cost me fees I wouldn't have a problem.  See you are just like them and think it is ok for companies to screw people.  I had enough money until THEY cost me the fees.  Don't preach to me and tell me I am not doing things right.  I absolutely did what I was supposed to do.  They are the the ones that took money I had not agreed to.

Decision Time

AUTHOR: coast - ()

"My grocery money for the week was now cut in half.  I'm so glad my kids get to go hungry for this greedy corporation"

Maybe it's time to decide if the kid's food is more important than the TV.