Complaint Review: Comcast / Xfinity

• Reported By: D Carlson — Minneapolis Minnesota
Comcast / Xfinity
801 Plymouth Ave N Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Comcast / Xfinity Excessive Deposit's Multiple Minneapolis Minnesota

Here COMCAST, what so you can get more money from me by charging me $50 for internet, $50 for phone and $50 for cable tv a total of $150 and then won't return it to me even after a year but only apply it on the account.

A deposit is meant to earn interest and to be paid back to a customer. MN attorney general frowns on this but yet you never respond to me Comcast. Then charge $85 a month for just internet and not offer a special to me. CONTACT ME COMCAST!!! This is the truth...

I have contacted Comcast/Xfinity regarding this issue and I am awaiting there reply. We'll see if they told me the truth, after I requested them to put it in writing about the deposit. However I did learn that there is no interest on the deposit and confirmed once again, no deposit refund accept credited back on my account or if I cancel service within a years time then they will release the $50 deposit in check form. Even though I was a customer about a year ago for many years, I never missed a payment until out of frustration I forgot on the very last bill, so I paid the $119 plus a $50 deposit so I could have my internet back... Bottom Line, Comcast charging excessive deposits even after intial deposit was made and refused to give me services I requested.

We will see if they record there conversations on the phone, after I made the request to add services and was refused because of more deposits. If they don't put it in writing to me I will leave Comcast but my feelings are inclined to tell me they won't do anything in writing and will not work with me in any way because there a big company and they could care less about the customer, only money.

I am paying $85.53 a month for BLAST internet and so far this was after paying the first bill of $101.62...

I will be glad to share there reply if they ever respond.

Where's the Rip-Off???

Greed and Corruption

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast-Xfinity/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55411/Comcast-Xfinity-Excessive-Deposits-Multiple-Minneapolis-Minnesota-1123440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast / Xfinity