Complaint Review: Comcast

• Submitted: Sun, June 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, June 23, 2013

• Reported By: butchiesdad — dubois Pennsylvania
2300 Freeport Road New Kensington, Pennsylvania USA

Comcast Bilking me when i told them to end my service 3 months ago New Kensington Pennsylvania

I have repeatedly called them. told them to cancel my service. each time they have not cancelled it. and still now. they kept it on. and keep billing me. I even returned the equipment. I definily am willing to hear from an attorney, who is interested in suing this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/-New-Kensington-Pennsylvania-15068/Comcast-Bilking-me-when-i-told-them-to-end-my-service-3-months-ago-New-Kensington-Penns-1061445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast