Complaint Review: Comcast

• Reported By: ngb112 — Chelmsford Massachusetts
Comcast
Boston Rd Billerica, Massachusetts USA

Comcast When you cancel service. Billerica Massachusetts

Comcast and the other companies like it have a monopoly in the areas they work in. I don't see how this is right/legal. I canceled my service with Comcast and had an $80 credit on my account, even though I only paid $60 a month for my services! I now have to wait 30 days for them to process my credit and send me a check. So they make us over pay for a service and when we cancel they make us wait 30 days to issue us a credit. Great policy for Comcast. Bad Customer service and policy for the people they are gouging.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/Billerica-Massachusetts-01821/Comcast-When-you-cancel-service-Billerica-Massachusetts-1112238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast