Complaint Review: Comcast

• Reported By: RyanT — Lakewood Colorado
Comcast
Denver, Colorado USA

Comcast They mess up... You get to pay. Denver Colorado

Comcast, as any customer oriented business frequently run promotions. Back in October of 2013 they were running a promotion for the nfl redzone for 5 dollars a month for 6 months. I called in to take advantage of this fantastic promotion. While they had me on the phone, the customer service agent added the nba league pass on to my account as well. The bad part is, they charged me 200 dollars for the nba league pass.

after discovering the error (I hate basketball so there is no way I would have found this out any earlier) I called into complain and get these charges reversed. The wonderful news was they said that they have notes in the "file" that say I ordered the league pass and will not offer a remedy for their mistake.

So the long and short of this wonderful Christmas tale is while I did not order the league pass, comcast fully expects me to pay for said services and are offering absolutly nothing to compensate for their error. But at least they did get to call me a liar on the phone.

I have been in the customer service industry for over 15 years and have never even come close to approaching this level of insanity. They have just lost a customer of over 10 years over their mistake. I estimate in my business relation ship with comcast I have spent over $20,000 with this company and until tonight had no desire to change my service provider.

Too bad for comcast. They just lost a customer for life. Additionally i plans to share this story liberally with my network of people so everyone will know what a horrible company comcast is and how horribly they treat loyal customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/Denver-Colorado-80223/Comcast-They-mess-up-You-get-to-pay-Denver-Colorado-1108474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast