Complaint Review: COMCAST

• Updated: Sat, August 31, 2013

• Reported By: lee — new haven Indiana
COMCAST
720 Taylor St. fort wayne, Indiana USA

COMCAST SH* BAG CABLE, INC. Brian L. Roberts, Chief owner & crook mother f*kers, low life scumbags, take money and no internet fort wayne Indiana

These mother f*kers took my money (over$100) and failed to provide any viable service.

My internet has slowed to almost nothing this weekend. Oh buy the way if I want to pay more money, I was told by one of their sleazy reps., I could get high speed internet.

My streaming device would not work at all, internet was non existent.

I was told by a tech. that the 'wiring in my apartment was at fault', I have a new apartment.

I demanded that they shut service down,  rep. kept me on hold until they closed for the weekend, (labor day).

I am going to end up in court with these scumbags if they won't return my money.

I am going to use the library for internet service.  THIS SH* IS JUST NOT WORTH IT!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2013 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMCAST/fort-wayne-Indiana-46774/COMCAST-SH-BAG-CABLE-INC-Brian-L-Roberts-Chief-owner-amp-crook-mother-fkers-low-1080839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMCAST