• Report: #1072035

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: Terri — Upper Darby Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

COMCAST promised $500 gift card Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I found an online offer for Xfinity for $189 signing a contract to receive a $500 gift card. I called in with questions because I was unsure of the DVR recording option and to make sure of the time frame to receive the gift card. I was first told he sees a $199 package but it is easy to match because it was only a difference in taking the contract. I said I dont mind a contract as I just came out of one and am only looking to save money. He said thats no problem and as long as I dont mind paying the full price once the contract is up. I said that is only $10 a month and well worth getting a $500 gift card. I have researched and have seen this come up as an issue by many stemming back to 2010 which is each time they offered this pkg. It is the highest package and most dont sign up for it but I am used to having all channels but wouldve stayed with Verizon as I am not saving anything. Chris in sales lied and tried to pretend he wouldve had no probkem giving me what I requested had I asked. Thats insulting to lie to my face about what I supposedly said or didnt say. They need to be held accountable starting now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMCAST/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19082/COMCAST-promised-500-gift-card-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-1072035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMCAST