Complaint Review: Comcast

• Updated: Fri, August 02, 2013

• Reported By: Russ — arlington Tennessee
Comcast
1701 John F Kennedy Blvd philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Comcast Comcast Business Internet service, Sal, Stefan and all the other customer service reps 2 months without service. Called many times. Hungup on etc... philadelphia Pennsylvania

My Business class internet service went out on May 23, 2013. I've called support numerous times and experienced many difficulties including being hungup on, transferred to black holes and put on hold for extremely long periods of time. I've called two weeks ago and finally spoke to a lady to disconnect my service as I've since had AT&T uverse installed so I can work. The Comcast person said that she would send me the disconnect service email which i never recieved. Today, i went to the local Comcast office and turned in my equipment and discconnect. They said that I would need to call 901-369-5055 to disconnect as they only handle residential. I called the number, was transferred to a black hole. I called back and spoke to Sal who said that he would email me the disconnect form and transfer me to billing. He never sent the email and transferred me to a black hole. I called back and spoke with Stefan, who proceeded to tell me that I would still have to pay the balance even though my service has been down for two months. [continued below]....

..... He also stated they disconnected my service on May 23 because I didn't pay my bill (the first I've heard of this). I checked with my bank and the banking transaction went through on May 21 so my bill was paid. Stefan said that they had no record that I ever called in. I told him I will gladly email him my phone bill which shows that I called 6 different days. He said that I would still have to pay the bill. I'm starting a campaign to get people to not use Comcast. Its time to put a stop to unethical companies like Comcast who ripoff and treat customers horribly. What a poor company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19103/Comcast-Comcast-Business-Internet-service-Sal-Stefan-and-all-the-other-customer-service-1072479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast