Complaint Review: Comcast

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, July 25, 2014

• Reported By: Elijah — Jersey City New Jersey
One Comcast Center Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Comcast Comcast TV and Internet I canceled my account May 9 with comcast to eliminate extra bills to improve my cash flow. The guy that was canceling my account tried have me except a more expensive plan. I said no cancel my accout. Philadelphia Pennsylvania

They gave me the incorrect amount for my refund. When I canceled my account May 9 the representitive said my refund will be 136.14 what I receieved was 63.43 last week. No body at Comcast will help me they do not care. It is a shame that you get the worst service from the biggest companies as long as they are happy and paid they do not care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2014 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19103/Comcast-Comcast-TV-and-Internet-I-canceled-my-account-May-9-with-comcast-to-eliminate-ext-1164994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast