Complaint Review: Comcast

• Submitted: Tue, September 10, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: Crystal — Colorado Springs Colorado
9602 S. 300 Suite B Sandy , Utah USA

Comcast I moved into a new how and was trying to transfer my exsiting comcast service to my new address. I ened up needing a tech to come out and hook up service, while he was out here he broke a peice on my new television! Now he is denying that he did it, now i am stuck with possibly a $600.00 problem Sandy Utah

I was moving into a new home and i as trying to move my exsiting comcast service. It was supposed to be a simple transfer,however it was anything but that! I ended up needing a tech to come out and boy was that a mistake.

He got out here and tracked poop through my house and when he was trying to "fix" my cable he ended up breaking a peaice off of my television. He rushed out of here like nothing happened. I found the peice immediately and called to make a claims report, only to begin this hugh nightmare!

I had been told that this would be taking care of, but when the guy called me from theie claims department he was the rudest person I have had the pleasure of coming across! By the end of he and I conversations he had told me to "shut my mouth" and preceded to scream at me and tell me that they are not going to fix my television!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/Sandy-Utah-84070/Comcast-I-moved-into-a-new-how-and-was-trying-to-transfer-my-exsiting-comcast-service-to-1083207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast