Complaint Review: Comcast

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: Dashanda — Tupelo Mississippi
Comcast
Tupelo, Mississippi USA

Comcast Comcast Home of X-finity Comcast lied to me. They promised me phone and Internet service after giving them a 100 dollars; they disconnected my service in a week. Tried to call , but keep redirecting and transferring my calls to people that couldn't help me. They suck!!! Tupelo Mississippi

Comcast promised me telephone and Internet service. They lied and took my money. My service was interrupted for two months. I received a phone call on the house phone, on which the line was interrupted . Didn't know how the call came through, so I answered the phone. It was comcast! He told me he was a representative of Comcast through retention. He explained that he could restore my service if I would give him a 100 dollars. My bill was $269.28. The tech said that he would drop the 169.28, making me only responsible for a 100 dollars. This is a program called Ammesty. The tech came over on a Friday, he had another young guy, they were both dressed in Comcast uniform. So, I knew it was ligit. My service was turned on within 4 hours. I was excited. Unfortunately, it was back disconnected in a week and three days. I contacted Comcast and they gave me the run around for two days, had me on hold for three hours, off and on, transferring my calls to every representative and manager there was, and still could not help me. My service is still off! I hate Comcast.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comcast/Tupelo-Mississippi-38801/Comcast-Comcast-Home-of-X-finity-Comcast-lied-to-me-They-promised-me-phone-and-Internet-1083325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast