Complaint Review: Comcast,Ga

• Reported By: PissedOff — Douglasville Georgia United States of America
Comcast,Ga
Douglasville?, Georgia United States of America

Comcast,Ga Non service....... Douglasville?, Georgia

We have been at this residence for one month..My brother has tried to get service for us..I have tried to get service and Comcast has told us that the building does not exist, there is no box( its right outside)how much yard space is the building on(?) Comcast has even sent a man out here to vertify that the box is there and WORKING..."call them in 72 hours" ..did this and STILL no service. Comcast has ignored my brothers calls"a supervisor will call you back" well supervisor never did. So I called my self today and got the same crap..I even tried the internet way when we first got here. I was given an refference number from a Comcast rep...when I did not hear from them in a week I called and gave the "referance #" which they had NO record of. This housing development has several Houses that have comcast service and I have seen 2 trucks on my block. I think they need a new name..DUMBCAST comes to mind!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ComcastGa/Douglasville-Georgia-/ComcastGa-Non-service-Douglasville-Georgia-949606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast,Ga