Complaint Review: Comcast/Xfinity

• Phone: 215-665-1700
  • Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

Comcast/Xfinity What a bunch of Idiots PHiladelphia Pennsylvania

My husband I recently decided to give Comcast/Xfinity a try.  We believed all the hoopla from TV adds and it sounded pretty good.  We had it installed on 4/13/13.  We found out very quickly it was not what it was sold as and it did not fit our TV viewing habits.  On May 9th we called to have it removed.  We returned the equipment the next day at the store in Albuquerque, where we received a ticket showing we had returned the equipment.  WIthin in the next few days we received a phone call telling us that we needed to return their equipment.  We went back to the store to refute their questions of return.  There was a 30-45 minute wait so we went out to the car and called comcast to rectify the problem.  After a long conversation with them they said that they would research it and gave me a eri# to use to follow up.  I have heard nothing until today, I get a call from a 3rd party that equipment is still outstanding.  I again call comcast to rectify this problem and now they are telling me, for the first time that the equipment in question is from an account I had with them 8 years ago.  According to them it would show up on my credit report, it did not.  I also would have heard from billing, I did not.  I asked why they would have installed new equipment if it showed that I still had equipment from 8 years ago, they could not answer that question.  I was given another eri# to track this garbage and told that they would contack me on the 4th of june to let me know what their research showed.  I told them that I had no equipment that belonged to them, that ALL had been returned from 2005 and 2013 and that I owed them nothing.  They are total idiots.  If I had equipment from 2005 how come I was never notified and how come it never showed up on my credit report.  Do they just need the money because their service is so lousy.  Watch out, they are not very trustworthy and don't seem to keep good records.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ComcastXfinity/PHiladelphia-Pennsylvania-19103/ComcastXfinity-What-a-bunch-of-Idiots-PHiladelphia-Pennsylvania-1052623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast/Xfinity