Complaint Review: comdata

• Updated: Wed, September 07, 2011

• Reported By: snish — cypress Texas United States of America
comdata
5301 MARYLAND WAY BRENTWOOD,TN 37027 Internet United States of America

comdata Charged a transaction fee even though the card had not been activated Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: If you are Really "Here" For Us Expose Yourself?

*UPDATE Employee: Here For You

*Consumer Comment: Can You as An Employee Speak For The Whole Company?

*UPDATE Employee: We Are Unsatisfied with the Fact That You Are Unsatisfied

I was charged $1.00 for a payroll attempt before the card was activated then was unable to recieve all of my funds due to the bank not being able to process it due to charges which comdata had impossed on the failed attempt to collect, I was also charged $2.00 just to check the balance of this card and because the failed first attempt I had to pay an extra $2.00 more dollars to receive my cash through an atm which would only allow me to draw in $20.00 increments leaving a remaining balance on the card which I used to make a purchase in a local grocery store.

This does not seem fair that I was charged for an attempt to use it before it was activated and I could not draft out through my bank on this card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2011 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/comdata/internet/comdata-Charged-a-transaction-fee-even-though-the-card-had-not-been-activated-Internet-I-772779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on comdata

If you are Really "Here" For Us Expose Yourself?

AUTHOR: This Is The Truth - (USA)

If you are really here for others and for the needs of the customer then expose yourself and who you are.  Do not hide behind your customer insignia but give us you full name, number of years that you have worked with the company, number to contact you, etc,  In other words there must be a greater level of transparency than just all this talk that you are full of right now!

In my book until one exposes themselves they are just full of talk plus one person cannot speak for an entire company when they in fact do not run the show and dealing with a handful of customers is not the way all members of your company are known to deal with everyone!

You say that you are "Here For You?" then Prove It!

Expose who you are fully (and I mean fully) and then we will believe you or otherwise you and your company will not be believed-anyone can write any "nice" thing these days to deflect from justified accusation!

Again as I said before:  Prove It!

Here For You

AUTHOR: Comdata Customer Service - (United States of America)

Hello,

I work for Comdata in our Customer Service Contact Center and represent my company to many customers every day.  Although I am not the only person that works at Comdata, I express a genuine concern that we collectively feel when a customer is less than satisfied with our service.  We work very carefully with our customers to provide services that are beneficial and valuable to their employees.  We encourage anyone with concerns about our products and services to contact us so that we can provide solutions to problems a problem that they may be experiencing.

Best Regards,

Comdata Customer Service (Contact Center)

Can You as An Employee Speak For The Whole Company?

AUTHOR: This Is The Truth - (USA)

How can one employee speak for the whole company and its operations.  Plus an employee is not the employer who is over the employee last one checked and therefore it would be also wise to hear from the employer who is also over the employee

thefreelibrary.com says "Headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,600 people nationally and internationally. Comdata is a wholly owned subsidiary of Minneapolis-based Ceridian Corporation (NYSE: CEN)."

Now those are the guys we really need to hear from and not just from some lone employee!

We Are Unsatisfied with the Fact That You Are Unsatisfied

AUTHOR: Comdata Customer Service - (United States of America)

Hello,

I work for Comdata in our Customer Service Contact Center.  I am sorry to hear that you had a less than favorable first experience with your payroll card.  We work hard to deliver educational reference material to inform customers on how to use the card and your employer works equally as hard to ensure that you have received information about fees you may incur with usage of the card.

We will gladly speak to you to provide you with the information you need to use the card in a manner that best suits your needs and  in a way that is most economical to you.  You can reach us by telephone at 1-888-265-8228.  We are available twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week (including holidays) for your convenience.  We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to ensure that your card is working correctly, correct any problems and make you satisfied with our service.

Best Regards,

Comdata Customer Service (Contact Center)