Complaint Review: COMENITY Capital Bank

• Reported By: Sanae — Honolulu Hawaii
COMENITY Capital Bank
Columbus, Ohio USA

COMENITY Capital Bank $139.00 was debited from my bank acount. Columbus Ohio

Working with my bank, I was informed of a charge of $139 by Comenity Capital Bank on April 1, 2013. I do not have their charge card, as they claim that I did (I contacted this 'company'). They would not help me unless I gave them my Social Security number, which I refused to do. So, just using my name, I was then informed that there was no record of my having an account with them. I knew this and they could not justify the charge they made from my banking account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COMENITY-Capital-Bank/Columbus-Ohio-43218-2273/COMENITY-Capital-Bank-13900-was-debited-from-my-bank-acount-Columbus-Ohio-1053395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COMENITY Capital Bank