Complaint Review: Comfort Experts USA INC.

• Submitted: Tue, October 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, October 22, 2013

• Reported By:melbourne Florida
Comfort Experts USA INC.
700 South John Rodes Blvd Suite B-8 West Melbourne, Florida USA

Comfort Experts USA INC. 39.99 special turned into 600$ (HVAC repair) West Melbourne Florida

Hello,

I am just telling everyone about the exorbitant prices that this company throws at the consumer. A 39.99 special turning into a 600$ fee is ridiculous. I found out was a hard start kit and a capacitor and that's all they added to my air conditioner, the problem wasn't even fixed.

After talking to another company I found out they charge half what this company charges and will actually fix the problem. Also after some research into this company I found it they only pay their employee's on a commission so that means basically sale sale sale even if they don't need the product. So I probably got something I didn't even need and got charged for it, they are probably expecting me to call back and ask for more help, but I am Not calling them back.

All in all I would dodge companies like this who only seek profit over customer satisfaction and actually fixing the problem on the first try and not milking it for as long as possible.

Good luck if you have HVAC (air conditioner problems and actually research before you go with certain companies.) I regret not taking the time to educate myself before this purchase.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 05:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comfort-Experts-USA-INC/West-Melbourne-Florida-32904/Comfort-Experts-USA-INC-3999-special-turned-into-600-HVAC-repair-West-Melbourne-Flor-1093670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comfort Experts USA INC.

printed