Complaint Review: Commerce Energy dba Just Energy

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: RaToya — Columbus Ohio
Commerce Energy dba Just Energy
20525 Center Ridge Road Cleveland, Ohio USA

Commerce Energy dba Just Energy Just Energy, US Energy Broken Promises Cleveland Ohio

For the past 7 months, I was understanding that Just Energy was a utility company that was about helping the consumer save money on their electric bills from AEP. Come to find out that they were in fact charging my account more than what I could have been paying if I stayed with AEP. I was also told that when I signed up with them that my rate would be a fixed rate of 6.5 cents but in fact it wasn't.  I am completely at a loss of words at how this company has done me wrong.

I am on a very fixed income and every dollar I can save is a blessing, so when they come to my house promising that they can save me money I was all for it. Just recently I was told that I was being charged an additional fee of supplier charges that I wasn't supposed to have on my bill. I am very upset with this and I want some explaination as to why this was happening...as well as I want my money back. So to anyone who is thinking about signing up wiith this company, please do your research and think again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Commerce-Energy-dba-Just-Energy/Cleveland-Ohio-44116/Commerce-Energy-dba-Just-Energy-Just-Energy-US-Energy-Broken-Promises-Cleveland-Ohio-1121566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Commerce Energy dba Just Energy