Complaint Review: commercial loan solutiions

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: irene — mountain center California United States of America
commercial loan solutiions
5482 wilshire blvd ste1596 la cal90036 los angeles, California United States of America

commercial loan solutiions charles hepner Lost my home los angeles, California

I made the mistake of hireing a man in Orange County to modify my home. He partnered up with charles H and did'nt pay him. So I got caught in the middle. My bank was ready to modify and charles dropped the ball. After taking him to small claims court and being awarded my money back I agreed to let him try again for 60 days and nothing. I asked if I could file a chpt 7 and they said sure it should'nt affect your modifacation.  The bank was released from the chpt 7 and claimed title to my home. And I was evicted. I am now trying to serve Charles with papers to appear in court. I have found his address is a PO box. I will not stop untill I get my money back plus what it costs me to get it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/commercial-loan-solutiions/los-angeles-California-90036/commercial-loan-solutiions-charles-hepner-Lost-my-home-los-angeles-California-988205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on commercial loan solutiions