Complaint Review: Commission Junction

• Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: Mark Putnam — Middletown New Jersey
Commission Junction
530 East Montecito St. Santa Barbara, California USA

Commission Junction CJ Breach of Contract and Refusal to Credit Sales Santa Barbara California

As a publisher (account #3383677) in the Commission Junction affiliate program I have sent 350 clicks to partner business this year. CJ claims none resulted in sales which is not only extremely unlikely, it's factually incorrect. I know this because one of the clicks was from me and I purchased a pair of earbuds from ThinkGeek (Order #45ca7801e).

On October 1st I received and email telling me I had 30 days to make a sale or they would assess a penalty, which they did nearly a week before the deadline. The rep (Peter) also told me I had to contact ThinkGeek directly to get credit for sale, which I did. ThinkGeek informed me that CJ handles all commissions. In other words, the rep lied and gave me the runaround in order to run out the clock. I contacted CJ again with receipt of sale, which I originally included when I contacted them a week ago but got no response since they told me to contact ThinkGeek.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Commission-Junction/Santa-Barbara-California-93103/Commission-Junction-CJ-Breach-of-Contract-and-Refusal-to-Credit-Sales-Santa-Barbara-Calif-1096068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Commission Junction