Complaint Review: Common Sense LLC

• Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: rose — Hollywood United States of America
Common Sense LLC
hope green , Florida United States of America

Common Sense LLC Innovative Wealth Builders scam beware, look under Innovative Wealth Builders for scams ??, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Profit doesnt mean Scam

Common Sense Group called me and gave me a bunch of hogwash.  I kept having a feeling it was a scam, I played along and lo and behold I was ok'd for their services.  I used a closed account but it was not in good standing though I was paying on it.  I then used my other account and was transferred to a guy named Terry from Atlanta and a company called Innovative Wealth Builders.

He finally got to the point saying that he would charge my credit card 695 dollars to help me lower my rates on my cards.  I got them though, he thought I had 2300.00 in credit available on the card and he was excited.  I said so that is how you get your money, thought they kept saying from the banks over and over again.  I said if you did that then you make me go over my limit, he was stunned (it was definitely in his voice) and said but how you have 2300.00 available.

I said no I do not, I only have 23 dollars.  He was so funny at this point, he flabbergasted and said he was told 2300... well to get to the end, he said that once I get my credit card lower and a bigger available amount to call them back.  haha guess what people I will not call you back!  I did search the internet for scams from Common Sense Group and did not find anything, not even on this website, so I thought they were on the up and up but I still had a feeling and kept repeating the word scam to them.

so I then was transferred over and so on and so on.   After I hung up with them I did look for scams with Innovative Wealth Builders and found this website.  I promptly called my credit card company and explained everything to them and they said that nothing had been paid to this company and they cancelled that account number and am giving me another one with a new card.   So I caution anyone searching for scams for Common Sense to please hang up the phone and do not give them any information whatsoever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Common-Sense-LLC/-Florida-/Common-Sense-LLC-Innovative-Wealth-Builders-scam-beware-look-under-Innovative-Wealth-Buil-900296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Common Sense LLC

Profit doesnt mean Scam

AUTHOR: Jessica - (United States of America)

I just wanted to comment on the report that was made. Common sense group is a completely separate company from  Innovated Wealth Builders. Our company is simply marketing for these two separate firms. As far as the fee issue every company that is in business more than likely gets into business to make a profit, we are no different. Most complaints that you read on line about our company are from people who were Leary and did not sign up kind of like yourself. We are not here in anyway to harm anyone! We do a great job and therefor we deserve our fee. Being that we do have thousands of clients, we are not going to please everyone.