Complaint Review: Common Threadz

• Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: Lindsay — Atascadero California
Common Threadz
2306 Westrock Drive austin tx austin, Texas USA

Common Threadz No delivery, promised refund that day, no refund, ignoring my emails and calls austin Texas

I bought a tshirt and necklace from this website. It gives proceeds to africans who need money. So i thought it would be a good christmas gift to give someone. I ordered it on December 17. I didnt recieve the package and my credit card had been charged. I emailed the company and did not get a response. I then tried another email address on the website January 9th which I did get a response. They said there was a delay in the printing but that it would be shipped out the following week. I did not get the shipment. January 27th i wrote them again asking what was going on. They wrote back the next day saying my shipment shipped the previous day and that he would send me the shipping number. I did not recieve the order number or package. I then wrote the owner (who i had originally wrote but got no repsonse) he replied this time and apologized and said he would issue a refund that day. I never recieved it. His worker that i was emailing back and forth with originally also said i would be refunded that day. No refund. I have written the owner about 5 times, all emails being ignored, and finally called a voicemail and have not been called back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Common-Threadz/austin-Texas-78704/Common-Threadz-No-delivery-promised-refund-that-day-no-refund-ignoring-my-emails-and-c-1131073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Common Threadz