Complaint Review: Common Wealth Financial Systems

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: tonyhannah — Tennessee United States of America
Common Wealth Financial Systems
245 Main Street Dickson, Pennsylvania United States of America

Common Wealth Financial Systems NCC Offered debt settlement 75% off medical debt, accepted payment, then continued to collect debt. Dickson, Pennsylvania

This collection agency has continued to call me for months on a medical bill. They called 7/13/12 and i was transferred to a supervisor who immediately offered to settle 4 accounts from emergency physicians services group. He said he would settle for 75% off, and these debts would be satisfied. He then billed my card for 2 separate amounts, and the collection calls started again the following Monday. I asked the girl why she was calling me, and she said she was collecting for 4 new accounts from the thing i just settled. I asked to speak to her supervisor or the supervisor I spoke to last time, and she put me on hold, and then told me he was in a meeting. I told her not to call me again, got her name, and address for this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Common-Wealth-Financial-Systems/Dickson-Pennsylvania-/Common-Wealth-Financial-Systems-NCC-Offered-debt-settlement-75-off-medical-debt-accepted-912722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Common Wealth Financial Systems