Complaint Review: CommonWealth Financial Systems Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, November 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, November 27, 2013

• Reported By: Abused_By_Collectors — Norfolk New Jersey
CommonWealth Financial Systems Inc.
245 Main St. Dickson City, Pennsylvania USA

CommonWealth Financial Systems Inc. NorthEast Credit and CollectionsEmergency Physicians Inc. Debt Collection Credit Report Lie Dickson City Pennsylvania

In August of 2012, a company put four negative items on my credit report.  I sent several letters requesting them to validate the debt, and I never heard from them.  I also disputed the debt with the credit bureaus.  I never heard back from the debt collection company.  The debt was finally removed in March of 2013.  However, in October of 2013, I received an alert from Wellsfargo that my credit had changed.  The company was back on my credit report.  I sent another letter asking them to validate this debt, and I questioned the credit bureau why I was not alerted by them when this debt was placed on there again.  I heard nothing from the company, and the credit bureaus verified the debt.  I reported the company to the BBB and the Consumer Protection Bureau.  They told BBB that they did not have the proper address to reach me even though I sent at least 10 letters with my proper address. [continued below]....

.....  Finally, I received an offer to pay of the debt to have all of the marks appear as closed accounts.  This means that they did in fact have my proper address.  The reply shows a single emergency room visit with 4 different procedures performed by the same doctor which is why they are on my credit report four times.  It never shows me even being billed.  It looks like the doctors tried to bill my insurance with no response.  Anyhow, having 4 negative marks on my credit is killing my credit score.  This seems like a scam to ruin my credit as much as possible in order to get me to pay the bill.  The company is CommonWealth Financial Systems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2013 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CommonWealth-Financial-Systems-Inc/Dickson-City-Pennsylvania-18519/CommonWealth-Financial-Systems-Inc-NorthEast-Credit-and-CollectionsEmergency-Physicians-1102562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CommonWealth Financial Systems Inc.