Complaint Review: Communications Publishing Stephen Young

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2008

• Reported By:White Oak Pennsylvania
Communications Publishing Stephen Young
Box 851 Wall St, NY, NY 10268-0851 New York, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing Stephen Young Hold onto your money, Mr. Young is using different titles you catch your attention! New York Communications Publishing New York New York

I thought this might be "too good to be true" & since I've been laid off for almost a year now, I check things out more carefully maybe more so than I ever did before. I could use this money to live off of & start a new business so I decided to check Mr. Stephen Young out.

Much to my surprise I found this website & read all the complaints about hims before I even sent a dime -- thanks to all of you out there. This man should be found, hung & quartered!

My info packet from him was titled a little different than what I've read from here, so I believe Mr. Young is trying different ways to rip off people since he's being "found out". The title of my package is, "97 Millionaires May Be Looking To Send You A Check". In it he was also providing a book called, "Uncle Sam's $360 Billion Free Cash Giveaways".

Just like the question mark guy on t.v. is a rip off, I guess mass mailing is cheaper than doing a infommercial spot on t.v. I reported the question mark guy to my state's local rep's office & I asked the question, "How do these people get away with things like this?" They answered, "It's all in their wordings. They know just what to say to stay under the radar of the Freedom of Speech Act" to make things seem legit.

Don't let this happen to you. Always research before you buy & if you don't have access to a computer, go to the library or ask someone to help you that does have one. It's better than being sorry & out of cash! And if you can't find a thing about someone or something, don't assume they're okay. I'm more leary of those people without a "history" than with one.

Marlene
White Oak, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2008 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing-Stephen-Young/New-York-New-York-10268-0851/Communications-Publishing-Stephen-Young-Hold-onto-your-money-Mr-Young-is-using-different-309182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing Stephen Young