Complaint Review: Communications Publishing

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Roger — Conway South Carolina United States of America
Communications Publishing
Box 996 Wall Street New York, New York United States of America

Communications Publishing Stephen Young This individual sent me information on a book that would give me listings of Federal, State, and Private entities that give financial assistance for numerous needs. The order information said the boo New York, New York

In January of 2013 I received a mailing from Communications Publishing in regards to a book that lists agencies that assist individuals finding funding for personal and business needs.  The mailing said the book would be sent within 7 to 10 business days after the payment was received.  I sent a money order for the cost of the book on January 23rd.  It is now March 6th and I have not received my book or a refund on my money.  I wanted to post this so that others will not get scammed like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10268/Communications-Publishing-Stephen-Young-This-individual-sent-me-information-on-a-book-that-1025297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing