Complaint Review: Community Aid

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: Susan — Hanover Pennsylvania
Community Aid
791 Baltimore Steet Hanover, Pennsylvania USA

Community Aid I live in Hanover and have made contributions and shop at the discount stores in my area like Community Aid. Hanover Pennsylvania

I live in Hanover and have made contributions and shop at the discount stores in my area like Community Aid. This stores receives its' merchandise free from persons in the community like me. I went to shop at Community Aid on 8/28/13 and as usual I looked for what merchandise was on sale. To my horror the in store sale bill board posted "50% Women's reg size NOT PLUS SIZE shorts, tank tops, bathing suits". Discrimmination is wrong. How can a company who considers themself Christian based discriminate again women base on their size. I spoke to the manager on duty who defended this practice of discriminaton and told me to get out of the store and threatened to call the police beacuse I voiced my complaint for being discriminated against. I called the same Hanover store in the morning and talked to Lauren the manager who also defended the practice of discrimination and added that their sale comes down from their Mechanicsburg store.  At this time I have left voice messages with Debbie White Public Relations Director, Glen Schandler Excutive Director and am waiting for a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Community-Aid/Hanover-Pennsylvania-17331/Community-Aid-I-live-in-Hanover-and-have-made-contributions-and-shop-at-the-discount-stor-1080049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Community Aid