Complaint Review: community first credit union

• Submitted: Mon, July 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Haley — Appleton Wisconsin
community first credit union
richmond st Appleton, Wisconsin USA

community first credit union we will find a way to take your money, not listen to you,and make your finances worse Appleton Wisconsin

My husband and his family has banked here over 30 years and the last 6 I have banked here and before this I was at another credit union that cared about their customers.

We had 100 dollars in our account and my husband got a check to assist us with paying for a root canal and the teller put our check on hold when the check was within state,from a customer at that bank. We have had checks from this person regularly from the last 7 years with no problems, checks have always cleared.

We are a low income family struggling and they hold our money and then when a grocery check comes back they charge me 25 dollars when the Money is in our account.  My husband called the bank about releasing funds or giving us back our 25 bucks and they said its policy, they didn't care about our situation. The slogan we will find a way is a LIE! Meanwhile almost a week later they charged us 25 $ again for a check for toilet paper and we will find another credit union that cares about people and doesn't rip off people who are already in a poor state.

They donate much to the community but rip off the customer, I prefer values that are consistent and match their mission statement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/community-first-credit-union/Appleton-Wisconsin/community-first-credit-union-we-will-find-a-way-to-take-your-money-not-listen-to-youand-1065149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on community first credit union