Complaint Review: Community Harvest

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Lee — NEW HAVEN Indiana
Community Harvest
999 Tillman rd. Fort Wayne, Indiana United States of America

Community Harvest Feeding America Community Harves food bank Fort Wayne, Indiana

I am a 65 year old disabled senior my income for the past 3 years has been $442 per month from social security.  I own nothing (no assets).
I should be eligible for a visit to a food bank right? NOT!!

These people are a fraud!! do not donate any money to them.
I was told that as a senior I was eligible for two 20 lb bags of groceries per month.
My son traveled 30 miles round trip for a grocery bag of 5 items, none of which I could eat because of health problems.
While exiting the property,my son witnessed two hispanic families loading up the backs of their vehicles with groceries!!!
AMERICAN seniors must go hungry.
DO NOT DONATE TO THIS ORGANIZATION.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Community-Harvest/Fort-Wayne-Indiana-46819/Community-Harvest-Feeding-America-Community-Harves-food-bank-Fort-Wayne-Indiana-1036976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Community Harvest