Complaint Review: Community Resource Associates Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, June 21, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 21, 2011

• Reported By: Unhappy Resident — Colorado United States of America
Community Resource Associates Inc.
3499 S Dahlia St Denver, Colorado United States of America

Community Resource Associates Inc. Fraudulent billing issues, refusal of documentation that needs to be provided by the company. Denver, Colorado

Recently I was sent a bill for non payment of my HOA dues. This bill stems from all the way back to 2008. I have gotten copies of checks from my bank for all of these "missing " payments from the previous 2 years. I did not get copies of checks from 2008 as the bank account I had at that time has been closed and the bank wanted to charge me $125.00 of which I do not have. The company has now revised the bill and there is still a balance of $566.50 including "legal fees".
Last night I was called by my mortgage company and they informed me that my escrow account was $224 in the negatives. This is because Community Resource Associates failed to fax or mail them insurance documents that states the patio home I live in is insured.
I went to the location of the Community Resource Associates today and to try and clear up both of these issues and asked for the insurance documentation and what I needed to get reimbursed for the money I have been charged by the mortgage company to insure the property that already should be insured. I was denied copies of any and all documentation as the owner stated we have no documentation here.
I am not even sure my property is properly insured and the insurance should be covered as part of my HOA dues. I was also not given any information or documentation about the billing issues I am having regarding "missed" payment and "legal" fees.
Please help me as I do not have the cash to have the bank "research" my old account and recover the canceled or cashed checks I sent in 2008.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2011 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Community-Resource-Associates-Inc/Denver-Colorado-/Community-Resource-Associates-Inc-Fraudulent-billing-issues-refusal-of-documentation-th-743695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Community Resource Associates Inc.