Complaint Review: Community Savings - Centurion Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, March 17, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 17, 2005

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
Community Savings - Centurion Financial Benefits
33 Elm Street Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Community Savings - Centurion Financial Benefits ripoff offered unsecured credit card $3,000.00 limit with fee of $299.00 I received nothing Champlain New York

I received a phone call saying that I had inquired about a credit card and that if I acted right away I could have an unsecured credit card with a limit of $3,000.00 and 2 plane tickets.

They gave me a bogus name of Community Savings when in actuality they are called Centurion Financial Benefits.They could only do business with me if I did a check-by-phone so I did.

I still do not have the card and I am going to the bank to shut down my account tomorrow. I am so angry because they straight out lied to me. I deliberately asked them if this was a secure or unsecure credit card and they said it was unsecured. I asked them more than once and they always lied to me.

But I have filed a Fraud Case with my bank. Just a word to the wise when trying to get your money back do not tell your bank anything other than you don't know how they got your account number but you didn't authorize it.

I hope they get nailed to a wall somewhere because I am disabled and I don't need this crap. I don't have $299.00 to give away to anybody!!!!!

Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2005 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Community-Savings-Centurion-Financial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Community-Savings-Centurion-Financial-Benefits-ripoff-offered-unsecured-credit-card-30-135436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Community Savings - Centurion Financial Benefits