farmers

Complaint Review: 1800company - Companies Incorporated | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. document filing services100% satisfied or your money back no questions asked. The only known document filing services to offer to walk customers through their paperwork.

• Submitted: Mon, January 31, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: DixonHughsInc — United States of America
Companies Incorporated Kevin Wessell
800Company.com Santa Clarita, California United States of America

Companies Incorporated REVIEW: Comitment to Companies Incorporated’s executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Companies Incorporated's approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.
*UPDATE: Companies Incorporated pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Companies Incorporated is recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Companies Incorporated for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Report’s discussions with 1800company / Companies Incorporated have uncovered a heartfelt commitment by the company to total client happiness and satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. Companies Incorporated listens carefully to client concerns and sees customer inquiries opportunities to learn how to serve the customer better and more efficiently as a company in the services it offers and in the support and follow-up for those services. Companies Incorporated ’s principal, Mr. [continued below]....
..... Kevin Wessell, has let us know how important that customer satisfaction is to him, his company and his employees. "At Companies Incorporated, there the main boss is the customer. Keeping the customer satisfied, first, is simply the right thing to do. Second, is the best way to keep customers coming back over and over again. Third, provides a multitude of word-of-mouth referrals. That is why we have been in business for so many years, even though a tough economy, putting the customer first."

Companies Incorporated is Rip-off Report Verified
Ripoff Report Verified™ .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..
The information provided in this report is based on comments made by Kevin Wessell during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward the 1800company and Companies Incorporated

The 1800 Company and Companies Incorporated works with clients to establish corporations, LLC’s, and provide corporate record books. Their vision is to protect and grow the finances of their clients by acquiring leads of people that want to form Corporations or LLC’s. Most of their clientele established through word of mouth. Kevin Wessell, Outside Consultant with the 1800 Company stated. “We are set a part because we offer good customer service and follow-up. After the customer receives their delivery, we schedule an appointment with them and walk them through their paper work. I do not know of any other company that follows that procedure. Our staff is dedicated to make sure they are comfortable and satisfied with the product they receive.”

The client’s process with the company starts when they initiate contact with the 1800 Company. The company listens carefully to the needs of the client and provides a list of services available for them along with alternatives tailored to their situation. Once a decision has been made about the services needed, the company sends the client their product and set up an appointment with the client. The appointment is used to walk the client through the paperwork to ensure they fully understand what they have purchased and feel comfortable. Mr. Wessell stated, “Our goal is to make sure they are clear with what they have purchased and benefit from the product.”

The company stated that they have not received very many complaints recently. Kevin Wessell mentioned in the past complaints were stemming from people who wanted to use the corporate credit program to pay their bills. When complaints of this nature came up, the company explained to the client, “Our product and service was to help build a better credit score and did not guarantee they would receive a substantial amount of money. Now we explain that in greater detail to avoid any confusion.” In dealing with customer complaints internally, a representative calls the client. If that does not remedy the issue a different representative calls the client to ensure the complaint is resolved. An example of this was when Kevin Wessell stated, “I spoke to a customer on the phone and listened carefully. We decided it would be in our best mutual interest to refund the money. They returned the product they purchase. The customer stated that they were happy with that solution.” Mr. Wessell went on to say, “Our philosophy is that if you take care of your customer’s needs and issues right away, about 80-90% of the time they will want to seek business with your company again.”

Furthermore, the company mentioned that they always want to see the customer happy and make an effort to constantly get orders fulfilled as quickly as possible which leads to customer satisfaction. Mr. Wessell stated, “We make sure our employees put a whole-hearted effort into solving the customer’s needs. To monitor this, we have regular meetings with the staff.”

Since the company has had complaints through Ripoff Report, they mentioned they are letting employees go if they are not meeting or satisfying the needs of customers. They stated certain services and programs are being pulled from the company that is not beneficial to the customer. Additionally, the company is also focused on providing thorough explanations of products and services to ensure customers understand prior to their purchasing decision.

The 1800 Company thinks that is good to be a part of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program because it shows that they are putting forth the effort to make sure the customer is satisfied. Mr. Wessell mentioned the example, “We had to let an employee go who was not putting forth the effort to satisfy our customer. He started false rumors about our company. Our customers would read what he said not knowing what our company was all about and it would influence their decisions. Getting on the right side of that was certainly helpful.” The company stated that the key thing is taking care of people because it is the right thing to do. They mentioned that it also helps provide a good reputation with referrals and others in the industry.

Companies Incorporated / Statements from company executives.

We would like to give our sincere thanks for taking time to review Companies Incorporated. Companies Incorporated provides corporation, LLC, trust and corporate record book services and endeavors to provide these services quickly and accurately. Contact Companies Incorporated and see why our personalized service makes us the best corporate service provider in the world. Then experience the advantages of our excellence in customer service. From a simple corporate record book to an entire asset protection plan, we invite you to call us today and see why Companies Incorporated customers voted us #1 corporate service provider worldwide.

One company executive stated, “Kevin Wessell is the most honest, loyal and caring individual I have ever worked for. His knowledge and expertise are unmatched in the industry. He reiterates his commitment to the customer and client satisfaction in every meeting that we have. He drills into our heads the importance of taking care of our most valuable resource...the customer.” - Paul Hesse, employee

Another top executive of the company told us that Mr. Wessell's corporate mission statement is, "To protect and grow the finances of our clients." It is to this end that the company has striven for year after year of its thirty plus years of existence. Companies Incorporated likes to surprise the customer with extra value after the sale is made. They call customers after they have purchased its services and walk customers through their paperwork. Such a practice is nearly unheard of in the industry. It is this commitment to customer satisfaction that has lead to a top-rated reputation in the industry and thousands of customers that return year after year to renew and order more services. Ripoff Report has found over the course of its research into the company that Companies Incorporated (and Mr. Wessell) are truly committed to customer happiness and to fulfill orders in a fast and efficient manner. Typical customer feedback reads, "Dealing with your company was fast and easy. I can tell your employees are very knowledgeable and really did care about me as a customer."

Companies Incorporated’s legal document preparation and filing team have expressed that they feel very confident doing their job. The head of the legal department stated "I have seen Mr. Wessell take personal interest in the fast and accurate document preparation and filing for the customer. With his Bachelor's degree emphasizing business, science and psychology and with significant legal training, Mr. Wessell also brings years of experience in asset protection and corporate services. I know that he has the best asset protection and corporate services skills in our industry. It always gives me great pleasure to go back to the customer a year after to whom we have provided our services and have them even more satisfied then when they ordered. I believe that this is because the service we provided has relieved them of a legal attack. We have many customers come back and order from us again and again and renew services from us year after year.”

Companies Incorporated takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this: "Companies Incorporated provides a very positive environment in which to work. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Mr. Wessell is truly concerned about our contribution to the company and providing constantly improving conditions for us. He takes the time to listen and communicate with employees and customers." Rip-off Report was pleased to learn that Companies Incorporated follows up with customers after the sale to make sure that they understand what they have purchased and to walk customers through their documents. This approach is nearly unheard of in the industry. It shows a total commitment to customer happiness and satisfaction.

Companies Incorporated has many CPAs and attorneys who order from them over and over again. These professionals know that they can count on Companies Incorporated as their resource for company document filing, asset protection from lawsuit and providing corporate record books so that businesspeople can keep the proper legal protection for their businesses. If these professionals rely on the organization for such important work, a business person can rest assured that the work is done as quickly, accurately and efficiently as is practicable. Trust the company that the CPAs and attorneys trust.

Companies Incorporated recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Report’s Investigation Companies Incorporated has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience. One commitment is to offer to walk each customer through his or corporate paperwork after the company documentation has been delivered.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Mr. Wessell and many of his past and current associates, Rip-off Report is convinced that Companies Incorporated is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, it’s a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer ..

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
----------------------------------------------------------

Companies Incorporated Kevin Wessell Paul Hessey, Matt Mitchell, Jeff Ray, 1800company.com, www.1800company.com, www.companiesinc.com, Richard Goddeau It appears that these guys are all scam artists that prey on innocent people! They will take your money! They have worked with Richard Goddeau! BEWARE and Do your Research! Santa Clarita, California

I too have been ripped off and spent a lot of time and money that was completely WASTED working with Companies Incorporated, www.companiesinc.com, www.1800company.com, and Richard Goddeau of GSCSC Inc. ( www.GSCSC.net ) . These people have worked together in the past and they may still be working together today for all I know. Every time I call I get a different answer from someone. Neither of these companies care about you as a customer, they just want your money. It is pure GREED.

Richard Goddeau and Kevin Wessell are two of the most shady individuals I have ever heard of. Do a search online and you will see their true colors.

All of the individuals that are named in these reports, Jeff Ray, Kevin Wessell, Paul Hessey, Matt Mitchell may have used fake names. They are creative like that, but the truth will come out and law enforcement action will hopefully be taken against them. I can only await the day when I find out that they are in jail or worse.

I could go on and on but I am totally disgusted with all of the individuals and companies named in these Rip Off Reports. They say they are not scam artists, but what are they?

Avoid these websites and the companies affiliated with Richard Goddeau, Kevin Wessell or any of these people.

www.companiesinc.com

www.1800company.com

www.GSCSC.NET

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2011 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/companies-incorporated-1800company-689215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Companies Incorporated Kevin Wessell

#1 General Comment

I'M SO, SO SORRY

AUTHOR: DixonHughsInc - (United States of America)

I'M SO, SO SORRY. I am the one who wrote the original complaint. I made all of this stuff up. None of it is true. I wanted them to hire me to build corporate credit for their clients but they refused to hire me so I wrote that message to get revenge. They are one of the most honest companies I've ever worked with. Their CEO and their employees have never done any wrong to me or anybody I know of. PLEASE DISREGARD THIS COMPLAINT. I WROTE IT BUT IT IS NOT TRUE. I'M SO SORRY.
--------------------

The Boy Who Cried Wolf
There once was a shepherd boy who was bored as he sat on the hillside watching the village sheep. To amuse himself he took a great breath and sang out, "Wolf! Wolf! The Wolf is chasing the sheep!"The villagers came running up the hill to help the boy drive the wolf away. But when they arrived at the top of the hill, they found no wolf. The boy laughed at the sight of their angry faces."Don't cry 'wolf', shepherd boy," said the villagers, "when there's no wolf!" They went grumbling back down the hill.Later, the boy sang out again, "Wolf! Wolf! The wolf is chasing the sheep!"

To his naughty delight, he watched the villagers run up the hill to help him drive the wolf away.When the villagers saw no wolf they sternly said, "Save your frightened song for when there is really something wrong! Don't cry 'wolf' when there is NO wolf!"But the boy just grinned and watched them go grumbling down the hill once more.Later, he saw a REAL wolf prowling about his flock. Alarmed, he leaped to his feet and sang out as loudly as he could, "Wolf! Wolf!"But the villagers thought he was trying to fool them again, and so they didn't come.

At sunset, everyone wondered why the shepherd boy hadn't returned to the village with their sheep. They went up the hill to find the boy. They found him weeping."There really was a wolf here! The flock has scattered! I cried out, "Wolf!" Why didn't you come?"An old man tried to comfort the boy as they walked back to the village."We'll help you look for the lost sheep in the morning," he said, putting his arm around the youth, "Nobody believes a tall-tale teller...even when he is telling the truth!"

IN THIS CASE IT WAS ME THAT DIDN'T TELL THE TRUTH IN THE COMPLAINT.

I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY

A truly bogus complaint from a competitor

AUTHOR: Mdav - (U.S.A.)

We care deeply about customer satisfaction. So, if you truly have a complaint you would have called our office so we could resolve it. You have not. So, I have to assume you are either are a competitor trying to injure your competition or have something against Richard Goddeau and are trying to seek revenge on him by slandering those he has done business with in the past.

However, you have decided to remain anonymous and are not making specific claims. So, we do not know who you are or what your specific issue is.

From your user name, it appears your company name is Dixon Hughs Inc. We do not find this company name in our database. So, we assume we have not established it. Richard Goddeau appears in our customer database. Has not placed a company order with us for about three and one-half years and is not affiliated with our company in any other manner.

So, if you truly have an issue, please call so we can discuss your issue. Otherwise we have to assume that this complaint is false.