Complaint Review: comparethedalek.com

• Updated: Fri, December 06, 2013

• Reported By: kiwifraise — Paris
comparethedalek.com
1 Windmill Cottage Hurst Lane Weald Nationwide United Kingdom

comparethedalek.com missing magazines and money taken

I subscribed to comparethedalek.com for a 1 year subscription to doctor Who's magazine...

I didnt received anything in the 2 months (and sufficient time to overdue Paypal dispute action, btw...) then mailed them so many times..

I received at all 5 magazines. EACH time I had to mail them to know where my order is.

And now, they dont reply anymore to my mails... I dont want anymore the magazines, I just want my money back...

THEY ARE THIEFS, DONT ORDER AT THEM !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/comparethedalekcom/nationwide/comparethedalekcom-missing-magazines-and-money-taken-1104935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on comparethedalek.com