Complaint Review: compel fitness

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: duke — baltimore Maryland
compel fitness
merritt blvd. dundalk, Maryland USA

compel fitness Compel charged me to cancel a contract they didn't deliver on. dundalk Maryland

I joined compel fitness about 8 weeks ago.The trainer i was assigned told me that he didnt need to work out with until i get familiar with my program and he would schedule our meeting every wednesday around 4pm.About 3 weeks ago i showed and he wasnt there and wasnt anyone attending the desk so i went about my work out.After talking to the manager he told me they let my trainer go about 2 weeks prior.Long story short.I didnt recieve what was in my contract and was told i had to pay 250 dollars to cancel and i could call the main office to get a refund for the 250 because it was out of thier hands they had to charge me.Well all im geeting is the run around and the blaim being placed on me .They chargerd me for July as well and i cancelled on july 8th.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/compel-fitness/dundalk-Maryland-21222/compel-fitness-Compel-charged-me-to-cancel-a-contract-they-didnt-deliver-on-dundalk-Mar-1065873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on compel fitness