Complaint Review: Compete Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, December 16, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, December 16, 2013

• Reported By: kenpor — Eden North Carolina
Compete Inc.
501 Boylston Street, Suite 6101 Boston, Massachusetts USA

Consumer input (Compete Inc.) Scam/rip off Boston Massachusetts

I have been doing online surveys for consumer input for awhile as of now, and I have hardly ever recieved the reward that was promised by consumer input.

I noticed that it had been taking an unusual amount of time to recieve my Amazon.com reward codes for complaeting surveys, so I contacted consumer input by email and an agent emailed me back with the excuse of "we are sorry we are currently in the process of updating our payment process, and you should recieve your digital codes in the next week".

Well the agent followed up with me and asked me what all digital Amazon.com codes I have ever gotten from them.  I said idk, but I am atleast due to Amazon.com digital codes for recent surveys I took.  As of now I have not recieved my digital codes as promised.

I even re-emailed the agent and told them to just send me all the digital codes I have earned, and if I have not redeemed them yet then obviuosly I would be able to do so.  No reply to that email! Not surprised.

I have tried calling there customer service help line and every single time, it says "there are no support agents available right noe please call back".  I have not called one time and not gotten that message! So I believe the number is just a bogus line to just say they have a support number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2013 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Compete-Inc-/Boston-Massachusetts-02116/Consumer-input-Compete-Inc-Scamrip-off-Boston-Massachusetts-1107556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Compete Inc.