Complaint Review: Competetive Sheds (Houston)

• Submitted: Mon, October 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: Zuhl — Webster Texas
Competetive Sheds (Houston)
Wester, Texas USA

Competetive Sheds (Houston) Good Materials, TERRIBLE Workmanship! Houston Texas

This company talks a good game when you call them.  They do use very good materials and have decent prices. That is where the good things stop.  Their scheduling is terrible.  Their workmanship is even worse.  The entire shed was slapped together in five hours becuase the workers showed up late and were in a rush to finish.  There is not one nail in the entire exteriror of the shed.  Just a million staples.  The trim is not even secure and starting to peel off.  The walls are wavy and there are big gaps in the trim.   There are only single studs in the corners and no jack studs over the doors.  Absolute minimal bracing.  Even a small storm would tear this thing apart.  Oh and my favorite was that to level it they used shingles to shim it under the beams.

And then they tried cashing  my check all over town at different banks where they are not members and had the banks calling me left and right.  Very shady. I would call them to come fix the work, but I am doing it myself.  It is taking longer to get this thing fixed than if I had just built it myself to begin with.  I honestly dont care about the warranty because I never want them on my property again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Competetive-Sheds-Houston/Wester-Texas-77598/Competetive-Sheds-Houston-Good-Materials-TERRIBLE-Workmanship-Houston-Texas-1093376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Competetive Sheds (Houston)