Complaint Review: Complete Auto Body & Mobile Service

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: thepsycho — Irving Texas
Complete Auto Body & Mobile Service
5504 Safari Trl Arlington TX 76018 arlington, Texas USA

Complete Auto Body & Mobile Service Paul Auto Body Scam Dallas, Irving, Fort worth Arlington, Texas

Hi, I was scammed today out of $500 by a Mobile Auto Body outfit that advertises on craigslist. I should have known better than to call these guys without doing my homework, but the complaints online tell the story of how widespread this scam is.

I contacted someone by the name of "Paul" at 817-715-0952 to repair a couple dents on my car. He worked rather fast on the car and completely botched the repair work making my situation worse. He applied a thick wax on the work and told me he applied it to protect the paint for my drive home. I took the car to a professional auto body shop and they told me that I had been scammed and the job was completely botched. They removed the wax, and the job was indeed completely botched. The damages so far are $500, plus the money it's going to cost me to get the damage repaired by a verified professional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Complete-Auto-Body-Mobile-Service/arlington-Texas-76018/Complete-Auto-Body-amp-Mobile-Service-Paul-Auto-Body-Scam-Dallas-Irving-Fort-worth-Arl-1121312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Complete Auto Body & Mobile Service