Complaint Review: Complete Computer Solutions

• Reported By: Eugene — Wayne New Jersey
Complete Computer Solutions
504 Hamburg Turnpike wayne, New Jersey USA

Complete Computer Solutions COMPlETE FAILURE wayne New Jersey

On Sep 5 2013  I had my computer repaired at this facility and was offered a free diagnosi. A gentleman Carlos called me and said I needed to have my computer cleaned up for $65.00 and if I wanted much better performance I should have the hard drive replaced for $95.00...I agreed to have both options completed totaling $165.84. When I got the computer home   I discovered it still was not working properly and had 133 infections returned to me. I went back with it and the so called owner Brian  insisted I should have it cleaned for another additional fee.I then told him to basically suck wind!  I then called up Carlos to let them know that my computer had crashed 12 days later.Brian never returned my call knowing he got away with this lack of communication  scam they seem to be running together.They both seemed a little shady to me especially.when Brian stated to me that smoking can be bad for my computer as well. At this time I have no computer working and am texting this from my cell phone Because they cannot admit they do not  know what they are effing doing!! and should not be in business. And truthfully I don't even have faith in this site I am complaining to. And will seek anothef complajnt site for more stability..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 04:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Complete-Computer-Solutions/wayne-New-Jersey-07470/Complete-Computer-Solutions-COMPlETE-FAILURE-wayne-New-Jersey-1093668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Complete Computer Solutions