• Report: #812076

Complaint Review: complete hydraulics service & sales inc

• Submitted: Tue, December 20, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 20, 2011

• Reported By: turbomagnum — american fork Utah United States of America
complete hydraulics service & sales inc
130 Commerce Dr. franklin, Indiana United States of America

complete hydraulics service & sales inc deceptive practices, no return contact after the sale, wont refund money franklin, Indiana

I ordered a 4 post lift over a month ago with complete hydraulics. They sent me an invoice a few days later with an estimated delivery date of 11-26-2011. I waited until the second week of December to call them to see where the lift was and I got voicemail after voicemail with no return calls after leaving voice mails.

I sent e-mails to my sales person with no response. I called the shipping company to find they had not shipped anything to me.

Finally, I was told through the shipping carrier that there had been a delay in the order and that the owner of the company was going to call me that day or the next. He never called. 4 days later I called them back and actually got to talk to the owner, Randy Brown. He told me that the lift was in a container on the water somewhere.

So to make the rest of the story short, I argued with the owner for a few minutes(who was quite smug and condescending) I told him I wanted a refund. He agreed. He took my credit card  info and said it will take 24 hours to be refunded to my account. Well, its been 4 days now and no refund. Right now I am trying to get my $3000 back. Wish me luck and buyer beware of http://www.completehydraulic.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/complete-hydraulics-service-sales-inc/franklin-Indiana-46131/complete-hydraulics-service-sales-inc-deceptive-practices-no-return-contact-after-the-812076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on complete hydraulics service & sales inc