• Report: #820003

Complaint Review: complete savings

• Submitted: Mon, January 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 09, 2012

• Reported By: Ana — Middletown New Jersey U.S.A.
complete savings
P.O. Box 855 Internet United States of America

complete savings Signed me up for a program and charged $12/month for 2 years to my credit card account. Internet

I called Complete Savings and they told me that when I made a purchase through ticketmaster, I also signed up for their service. When I asked where it said that I would be charged $12 per month, they said that it would be charged under the terms and conditions.  This is a scam and anything where they're going to take your credit card information from a third party should be clearly presented to the consumer.  I've been charged the $12 a month for the last two years and have nothing to show for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/complete-savings/internet/complete-savings-Signed-me-up-for-a-program-and-charged-12month-for-2-years-to-my-credi-820003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on complete savings