Complaint Review: compressionsale.com

• Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: DN — Scottsdale Arizona
compressionsale.com
, Select State/Province USA

compressionsale.com Al and Po Corporation Do NOT purchase from this company Vernon Hills, IL

I placed an order for two compression items, after a fall that left me unable to get to the store to get compression supports for knee and ankle.  Around 6 weeks I filed a complaint with Paypal as I had not received my product, I received an e-mail the next day that the items were shipped.  I called the company to see about a refund, and was told I could only exchange.  Paypal will not refund my $, and I have appealed the complaint with Paypal to no Avail.

It is all well and good that they say they only have an exchange policy, which I did not realize at the time I was on pain killers and placing the order.  But as it turns out I cannot exchange something I never received.  I filed a complaint with BBB, the Attorney General of IL, Paypal and will continue to file complaints, as I still have not received the product, it is now over two months since I placed my order.

I did received a call yesterday from the company stating my product had been returned to them, stating the package says it was delivered to someone else and wanted to know why I refused the package.  I told the lady that I did not return the product, as I had never received it.  I requested a refund as I no longer want the products that I needed 2 months earlier.  I also do not want any other products from the company, as they do not have anything I need or could use.  Likewise, why would I want to due business with a company that is so disrupatible.

I wish I had seen all the complaints on the company before I ordered, as I would not have placed the order with them, due to all the same issues I have had, I am also starting to feel that they do spend plenty of time posting positive reviews by themselves.  So here are my final thoughts and I have never felt the urge to file every complaint I can about this company.

Avoid compressionsale.com like the plague! Any positive review you read about this company is bought and paid for by them. Anyone who has actually dealt with them would never say anything positive. These guys are liars and crooks, and judging from other reviews I am not alone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/compressionsalecom/Select-StateProvince/compressionsalecom-Al-and-Po-Corporation-Do-NOT-purchase-from-this-company-Vernon-Hills-1123656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on compressionsale.com