Complaint Review: Comptick.com

• Updated: Sat, December 21, 2013

• Reported By: TPattee — Colorado Springs Colorado
Comptick.com
10179 15th Street Garden Grove, California USA

Comptick.com Ripoff-spend your $ with someone of integrity Garden Grove California

I ordered a screen replacement for a Toshiba U400 laptop on 8/21/13, and paid $116 via Paypal the same day.  A week later I got an email saying there would be a 4-7 day delay and asking if I wanted to wait.  I said yes.  On 9/22, having heard nothing from Comptick, I sent an email inquiring about my order status.  On 9/23, they said they'd forward to the shipping dept, and get back to me.  On 10/22, having received neither the screen nor any further communication, I requested a refund.  On 10/23, they responded saying they would cancel my order and refund my money.  As of today, 12/21/13, after involving both Paypal and BBB, I still have squat, thay have my money.

I'm posting this to prevent other people from the same result.  Do yourself a favor and Google comptick.com complaints, and spend your money with someone reputable.  I've always valued integrity...comptick.com does not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comptickcom/Garden-Grove-California-92843/Comptickcom-Ripoff-spend-your-with-someone-of-integrity-Garden-Grove-California-1108909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comptick.com