Complaint Review: comptick.com

• Reported By: 02purdy — north little rock Arkansas
comptick.com
Internet USA

comptick.com DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. COMPLETE RIPOFF California

Do not use this company.  I purchased a harddrive for my computer 12-4-13, and never received it.  Called toward the end of December and could never get anyone on the phone.  I sent several emails, and only got B******* responses saying the shipment was on the way, but never got legitimate tracking.  I filled a complaint with the California Attorney General and they sent him a letter asking for a response.  He responded and they sent the response to me which read:

and i quote

"Hello, we did in early December encounter a software issue with uploading our tracking #s back to the correct order, which did confuse some clients & some unfortunately were not delivered.  We apologize for out delayed response with our client, on our end since late November we had a close relative in & out of the hospital as of early February she passed away as well as another relative overseas. [continued below]....

..... We did want to reship out client but due to ------ to family matters we did not have our clients item reshipped.  We have reached out to out client as we have agreed to cancle the order & refund the transaction.  We appreciate your understanding, We hope to catch up on our day to day affairs shortly."

Ned Salameh (714)823-3366

I don't know about their family situation, but they never contacted me once after this complaint to the Attorney General, and I was never refunded, nor did I agree to any "cancellation" of the order.  This is a complete lie.

It has now been close to 6 months, and i have not seen any compensation for the order, no harddrive, and no response to the emails sent since Janruary.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THESE FRADULENT LIARS!!!!!

THE COMPTICK.COM COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN BY THE STATE AND THEY SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH FRAUD OR SOMETHING.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2014 05:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/comptickcom/internet/comptickcom-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-COMPLETE-RIPOFF-California-1139832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on comptick.com