voters

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: Frank — Ontario United States of America
computer expert
417 West Arden Suite 121A Glendale, California United States of America

computer expert pcl repair Kept my computer parts and sent completely damaged ones. Clamming that they couldn't be repaired but I have pictures of the ones I sent and the serial numbers don't match Glendale , California

I sent my motherboard, fan, Cpu, ram and heat sink to this company for repair, after over 2 months they havent sent it back I contacted them on many occasions and he kept saying he will send it later today. after 2 weeks of this going on I filled a complaint with better business bureau, this seemed to get thing moving along since I received an email from them seeming mad.

I then called him to make sure he was sending it he told me he couldn't fix the motherboard, I said that's alright send them back, about a week later I receive A motherboard back BUT NOT MINE,a CPU, a damaged heat sink, ram and NO FAN. (I have pictures to prove the serial number don't match). I contacted the company again and he claims that it's mine. (the manufactures stamp in the board isn't even the same name). These people are THIEVES DON'T SEND OR GIVE ANYTHING TO THESE PEOPLE. (PS. I have all emails and documents and pictures to prove this)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 01:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/computer-expert/Glendale-California-91203/computer-expert-pcl-repair-Kept-my-computer-parts-and-sent-completely-damaged-ones-Clammi-1015191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on computer expert